Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Allow me to reintroduce myself

So I am back in Miami after some abroad architecture experience in Dubai. I must say there isn't a better place to be than a city full of great culture and opportunities. With my family back in my life after 6 years apart (School + Work). I am learning to balance my personal and business life. My new company Urbaniza Realty and SASSI Asset Management has helped expand my knowledge in Design and Construction, and even the politics of Miami.

I created this blog because I am excited to share my thoughts and ideas with my friends on the professional, social, and spiritual level. My intentions are to keep you posted on matters that may pertain to you or that you are oblivious to. Just know that I will be 100% truthful.

To briefly mention the "recession", I want people to know that no matter what you're going through that it doesn't give you a reason to give up. Money is paper and nothing more. Keep your friends and family close to your heart and don't forget God is always here to help.

So lets get ready for some blogging. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search